1,451 Live Longer articles
Figures from the NHS prescription service were obtained by the BBC under the Freedon of Information Act and underline that depression is growing in Britain. In fact, anti-depressant drugs were prescri...
Mrs Kathy Ollis-Brown was taken to East Surrey Hospital, Redhill on Sunday at 10.30 pm after suffering an epileptic fit. She was left on a hospital trolley until 3.30 pm the following day when she was...
One of Britain’s most eminent paediatric surgeons, Dr Philipp Bonhoeffer, has been suspended from the medical register over allegations of abusing children. The “internationally renowned...
Research published in Human Reproduction found that women who were obese in early pregnancy had nearly double the risk of the baby dying in the womb or up to a year after birth than women who were of ...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...