Fat cells taken from the body by liposuction can be used to repair heart damage caused by heart attack. The American Heart Association was informed of research conducted in Holland where stem cells taken through liposuction were injected into 15 hearts. The early results suggest that blood flow was improved following the technique albeit the sample size is so small that this could be due to chance.
1,451 Live Longer articles
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...