1,451 Live Longer articles
Repeated loss and gaining of body weight can have effects so profound that it changes the structure of DNA in areas that release hormones designed to manage anxiety. The study carried out on mice by r...
Carrots can help prevent cancer and heart disease according to Dr Chaoyang Li from the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, US. Carrots and other vegetables such as sweet potatoes, pu...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...