1,451 Live Longer articles
Leicester University researchers believe they have made a major breakthrough in the treatment of heart attack and stoke – two of Britain’s biggest killers, by creating an antibody that red...
Scientists have found that an MRI scan can pick up early signs of Alzheimer’s long before the patient suffers any memory loss or confusion. In a study published in the journal Neurology, resea...
Doctors pioneering ‘cybernife’ treatment say it offers the only hope to some cancer patients with tumours which are otherwise inoperable, due to their proximity to major blood vessels or ...
A recent study concludes that Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) could be caused by abnormalities in the brain that stop babies breathing when they choke. Ordinarily the body automatically cuts off...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...