1,451 Live Longer articles
Research from St George’s University of London today reveals that helmets offer little protection against head injuries for adult cyclists althought they are beneficial to children. Dr Carwyn Ho...
A new study published in The Lancet Oncology has identified that, in some women, the risk of breast cancer is reduced by more than a fifth, by being on a course of oestrogen-only HRT (hormone replacem...
Figures released by Scottish Provident reveal a sad but true fact. Some 50% of their life cover payouts during 2011 were made in respect of policy holders under the age off 55 years old. Indeed, nearl...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...