1,451 Live Longer articles
About 4,400 women die each year in the UK as a result of ovarian cancer which equates to ‘one death every two hours’ as the Daily Telegraph not so cheerfully puts it. Figures in The Lanc...
One of Britain’s most eminent paediatric surgeons, Dr Philipp Bonhoeffer, has been suspended from the medical register over allegations of abusing children. The “internationally renowned...
You know when you hear a story and intuitively you feel ‘ that sound’s right’. Yes, well, that’s how I felt when the Daily Telegraph ran a story about the outside of the pa...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...