1,451 Live Longer articles
Researchers have identified eight genetic variations that control the production of a hormone which is linked to old age as well as diseases of the elderly. The genes control levels of the steroid d...
A study published online today in the British Medical Journal has found that those people taking the drug Avandia were 23% more likely to suffer congestive heart failure and 14% more likely to die wh...
Dr Julie Edge, a consultant paediatric diabetologist at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford warns in the British Medical Journal that thousands of children with Type I diabetes are not being diagnos...
Children who go to bed earlier at the weekend tend to be thinner than those who are allowed to stay up late on ‘non-school’ nights according to a report published in the journal Pediatrics...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...