1,451 Live Longer articles
A drug, which slows down the heart rate that has just been approved by European regulators, may save 10,000 lives a year. Heart disease is Britain’s biggest killer. Just under 1 million (9...
The first batch of ‘gold standard’ stem cells have been developed by British scientist’s from King’s Collge, London. Stem cells could one day lead to a massive breakthrough i...
Dr Clive Yancy, a professor of medicine and chief cardiologist at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, has identified the seven steps to eternal life! Well, not qu...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...