1,451 Live Longer articles
Researchers from Spain have found that patients who have a history of heart disease and stop taking their prescribed aspirin are almost two thirds more likely to have a heart attack. A study publishe...
A study has indicated that if people were more active, cut down on smoking and were less stressed then there could be 30,000 fewer cases of Alzheimer’s in Britain. In Britain today, it is estima...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...