1,451 Live Longer articles
Many lives could be saved in Britain each year by a new polypill which includes aspirin and statins plus a couple of other drugs. In international trials the polypill was found to halve the risk of...
Researchers in Sweden have found that children as young as 9 years old could be putting themselves at risk of future heart disease because they are not exercising enough. The researchers, from Skane...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...