1,451 Live Longer articles
Switching to organic produce could help you live longer, keep healthy and stay slim. Fruit and veg grown without pesticides and artificial fertilisers have significantly more key nutrients, including ...
Researchers in Sweden have found that children as young as 9 years old could be putting themselves at risk of future heart disease because they are not exercising enough. The researchers, from Skane...
Yet another story showing the positive effect of something we are normally told is bad for us! A team of researchers at the Karolinska Institute, Sweden, have found that heavy consumption of coffee re...
The World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) is today claiming that breast cancer rates could be halved if women lived healthier lifestyles. Their report says as many as 20,000 British women could avoid de...
Figures published by the Department for Work and Pensions predict that one in four people aged under 16 will now live to at least 100. In fact, life expectancy grew by 44 days just last year. Longevit...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...