1,451 Live Longer articles
The new test involves placing a small sensor on the hand and foot of a baby to check their blood oxygen level. Those who have a low level are sent for screening. At the moment, newborn babies are exam...
Well, Stuart isn’t going to appreciate this one! After his jubilant article about how a high salt diet is good for you and Exeter University’s research on how cutting back on salt provides...
Researchers from Spain have found that patients who have a history of heart disease and stop taking their prescribed aspirin are almost two thirds more likely to have a heart attack. A study publishe...
Well, I do hate to be immature, but how typical is it that a really awful tasting drink proves to be so good for you? I think we’ll have to pinch our noses with this one! According to a new &hel...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...