1,451 Live Longer articles
Researchers in Sweden have found that children as young as 9 years old could be putting themselves at risk of future heart disease because they are not exercising enough. The researchers, from Skane...
Yet another story showing the positive effect of something we are normally told is bad for us! A team of researchers at the Karolinska Institute, Sweden, have found that heavy consumption of coffee re...
People with heart disease who are normal weight but carry fat around their middle are twice as likely to die than those that are generally obese. Scientists at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota in t...
Heart disease is Britain’s biggest killer as reported in our article Top of the Pops (as in ‘pop your clogs’) 17 Jan 2011 killing over 150,000 people a year. Researchers in Oz have f...
Scientists believe that statins, taken by millions of older Britons to reduce their cholesterol levels, can help reduce the severity of pre-eclampsia. Pre-eclampsia leads to high blood pressure in pre...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...