1,451 Live Longer articles
Well, Stuart isn’t going to appreciate this one! After his jubilant article about how a high salt diet is good for you and Exeter University’s research on how cutting back on salt provides...
A study has found that climbing up the social ladder can not only improve your bank balance, but can also make you healthier. Those who socially excel cut their chances of suffering from high blood pr...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...