1,451 Live Longer articles
A study has indicated that if people were more active, cut down on smoking and were less stressed then there could be 30,000 fewer cases of Alzheimer’s in Britain. In Britain today, it is estima...
Brtish scientists now believe that a ‘high intensity IVF approach’ that is frequently used on women over 35 could reduce the chances of having a healthy baby. These patients are rountinel...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...