1,451 Live Longer articles
A drug, which slows down the heart rate that has just been approved by European regulators, may save 10,000 lives a year. Heart disease is Britain’s biggest killer. Just under 1 million (9...
There are two problems with ‘radio edit’ tracks (a radio edit tracks is a censored version of the original soundtrack with the swearing removed) as follows: it is a deception of the liste...
Ofcom, the independent regulator and competition authority for the UK communications industries, is mute on the issue of rising bad language in the music charts, even though radio stations are playing...
For all the reasons we have discussed in earlier articles there is no doubt that the Daily Telegraph offended many rugby league fans with its disgraceful coverage of the Four Nations tournament in No...
Below is the response from BBC Radio 1 to my letter dated 14th December to Ben Cooper, Controller BBC Radio 1 and Radio 1 Xtra, calling on radio 1 to only play the original soundtrack and stop playing...
Detailed below is a copy of my letter to Ben Cooper, Controller of BBC Radio 1 and 1 Xtra calling on Radio 1 to stop playing censored versions of soundtracks. I believe that radio stations playin...
Get the latest Live Longer stories in your inbox
Sign-up to receive
- £125 cashback + iPhone 4 £20 a month Life Dept exclusive!
- The Life Dept 30-day price guarantee
- The Life Dept customer satisfaction
- Go tea-total for two days!
- New cancer test for smokers
- Cutting down on meat could lead to depression
- An aspirin a day, keeps cancer away
- New MS pill could help 3,000 sufferers
- Higher IQ for babies fed on demand
- Care at home in panic mode
- Losing sleep could make you fatter
- The secret killer in sport!
- The Life Dept: Radically Better
- 21 ways to avoid Alzheimer’s & dementia plus late...